40 Days of Life
Helps us to be spiritually aware of the need to pray for our unborn brothers and sisters, empowering us to be on the front-lines reaching out with a message of hope. All human beings at every stage of life deserve to be protected, sign up to pray for one hour of peaceful prayer.
Wednesdays February 14 - March 25th, one hour per Wednesday for 6 weeks. Choose your hour: 8-9 a.m. 9-10 a.m. 10-11 a.m. 11-12 pm. 12-1 p.m.1-2 p.m. 2-3 p.m. 3-4 p.m. 4-5 p.m. The prayer hour would consist of a rosary or reading from a prayer book.
Location: Family Planning Associates, 1625 E. Main Street, El Cajon. Contact Don Mercurio for more information or to sign up
Fr. Joe's Dinner Service
In need of volunteers! We are scheduled to serve dinner on February 23rd, from 4-7 p.m. at Father Joe’s Village and need 14 volunteers every month. We would like to have our volunteers show up at Fr. Joe’s Village by 3:45p.m.; a carpool will be leaving St. Luke parking lot around 3:15pm for anyone interested.
Please contact Dan Goulding if you can help, it is truly appreciated. Thank you.
CRS Rice Bowls
Sacredness and Dignity of the Human Person: Catholic social teaching inspires and guides how we live and work in the world today. Every human being has a special value and purpose and we need to care for one another as God calls us to be.
Fill your Rice Bowl with spare change this lent to help those in need through Catholic Relief Services. Pick up your Rice Bowl and Lenten Calendar today after Mass
- Rev. Ronald E. Cochran, Pastor
- Deacon Dennie Nickell, Deacon
- Deacon Jerry Stenovec, Deacon
- Deacon Allan Williams, Deacon
- Jim Crockett, Business Manager
- Jane Alfano, Pastoral Associate
- Joanie Maitilasso, Parish Secretary & Bulletin Editor
- Robert Stevenson, Facilities Manager
- Evelyn Beale, Coordinator Middle/High School Faith Formation & Youth/Young Adult Ministry
- Debbie Stenovec, Coordinator of Faith Formation PreK-5th
- Colin McColl, Cantor
- Susan Paul, Accompanist
- Lance Attiq, Web Master
- Tom Stone, Scrip Coordinator
Sunday 9:00 am 11:30 am
Wednesday 7:30 am
Thursday 7:30 am
Friday 7:30 am
Saturday 3:30 pm-Reconciliation