Fr. Joe's Dinner Service
We are scheduled to serve dinner on July 28, from 4-7 p.m. at Father Joe’s Village and need your help. We need 14 volunteers every month.
Please arrive at Fr. Joe’s Village by 3:45p.m. or join the carpool leaving the St. Luke parking lot around 3:15pm.
This is a monthly event and occurs on the 4th Friday of each month. Your help is truly appreciated, thank you.
For more information contact Dan Goulding
Office Volunteers Needed
Office volunteers are needed at The Church of St. Luke; morning and afternoon shifts (or occasional substitute) are available. Experience is required in the following tasks: fundamental computer skills, phone skills, & data entry. Please contact business manager, Jim Crockett at (619) 442-1697 ext. 110 or email HERE for more information
Church Cleaning-July 24
It's time for the Church Cleaning on Monday, July 24 from 9am-12pm. Meet in the baptistry and bring your cleaning supplies.
Contact Peggy Nelson for more information.
- Rev. Ronald E. Cochran, Pastor
- Deacon Dennie Nickell, Deacon
- Deacon Jerry Stenovec, Deacon
- Deacon Allan Williams, Deacon
- Jim Crockett, Business Manager
- Jane Alfano, Pastoral Associate
- Joanie Maitilasso, Parish Secretary & Bulletin Editor
- Robert Stevenson, Facilities Manager
- Evelyn Beale, Coordinator Middle/High School Faith Formation & Youth/Young Adult Ministry
- Debbie Stenovec, Coordinator of Faith Formation PreK-5th
- Colin McColl, Cantor
- Susan Paul, Accompanist
- Lance Attiq, Web Master
- Tom Stone, Scrip Coordinator
Sunday 9:00 am 11:30 am
Wednesday 7:30 am
Thursday 7:30 am
Friday 7:30 am
Saturday 3:30 pm-Reconciliation