Diocese of San Diego Vocations to the Priesthood
Ministry to the Sick/Homebound
If you or a loved one cannot attend Sunday Mass, a Minister of the Eucharist is available to bring the Eucharist to your home, hospital or convalescent home.
Call the Church Office at 619-442-1697 and your name will be forwarded to the ministry. One of our Ministers will call to set up a convenient time for a visit.
St. Luke FallFest
Save the Date!
The St. Luke FallFest and Faith Formation Fundraiser will be held on Saturday, September 29, 2018.
More details to be announced in the coming weeks!
SVDP Walk 4 the Poor
Annual St. Vincent De Paul "Walk/Run 5K for the Poor" will be held Saturday, September 29, 2018 at Steele Canyon High School beginning at 8am. Come join us for this event that will have music, food, and fun for all to enjoy.
To register or make a donation please click HERE
- Rev. Ronald E. Cochran, Pastor
- Deacon Dennie Nickell, Deacon Emeritus
- Deacon Jerry Stenovec, Deacon
- Deacon Allan Williams, Deacon
- Jim Crockett, Business Manager
- Jane Alfano, Pastoral Associate
- Joanie Maitilasso, Parish Secretary & Bulletin Editor
- Robert Stevenson, Facilities Manager
- Evelyn Beale, Coordinator Middle/High School Faith Formation & Youth/Young Adult Ministry
- Debbie Stenovec, Coordinator of Faith Formation PreK-5th
- Colin McColl, Cantor
- Susan Paul, Accompanist
- Lance Attiq, Web Master
- Ed Broadhurst, Scrip Coordinator
Sunday 9:00 am 11:30 am
Wednesday 7:30 am
Thursday 7:30 am
Friday 7:30 am
Saturday 3:30 pm-Reconciliation