St. Luke Mobile App
To find out more information click HERE
Walking with Purpose, Women's Scripture Study
Walking with Purpose is a women’s Catholic thematic scripture study that aims to bring women to a much closer relationship with Christ. Personal study and small group discussions at WWP each week link our everyday challenges with the solutions given to us through the teachings of Christ and His Church.
We invite you to consider Walking with Purpose at The Church of St. Luke beginning Tuesday morning, Jan. 15, 2019 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m First 6-weeks (Jan. 15 – Feb. 26); Second 7-weeks (April 23 – June 18)
The total cost is $46/person (22-week participant study guide)
RSVP with Jean Goulding; on behalf of our parish team, we look forward to hearing from you soon and seeing you on Tuesday, January 15, 2019!
Scrip for Gifts
Start your holiday shopping now!
PRE-ORDER your Scrip gift cards now! This will ensure that you receive the cards that you want for your Christmas shopping or gifts.
Pre Order Forms available on side tables in the baptistery or HERE. Scrip for sale every weekend until 12/23!
Proceeds to benefit St. Luke Outreach Ministry
ECC4K Book Drive
East County Christmas for Kids (ECC4K) is looking for gently used or new children's books for kids to distribute at the event. Approximately 3000 books are needed for ages ranging from toddler through middle school.
Please leave donated books in the bins located in the baptistry. If you are interested in volunteering for the book distribution on Sunday, December 16 or if you have any questions, please contact Don Mercurio.
- Rev. Ronald E. Cochran, Pastor
- Deacon Dennie Nickell, Deacon Emeritus
- Deacon Jerry Stenovec, Deacon
- Deacon Allan Williams, Deacon
- Jim Crockett, Business Manager
- Jane Alfano, Pastoral Associate
- Joanie Maitilasso, Parish Secretary & Bulletin Editor
- Robert Stevenson, Facilities Manager
- Evelyn Beale, Coordinator Middle/High School Faith Formation & Youth/Young Adult Ministry
- Debbie Stenovec, Coordinator of Faith Formation PreK-5th
- Colin McColl, Cantor
- Susan Paul, Accompanist
- Lance Attiq, Web Master
- Ed Broadhurst, Scrip Coordinator
Sunday 9:00 am 11:30 am
Wednesday 7:30 am
Thursday 7:30 am
Friday 7:30 am
Saturday 3:30 pm-Reconciliation