Walking with Purpose, Women's Scripture Study
Walking with Purpose is a women’s Catholic thematic scripture study that aims to bring women to a much closer relationship with Christ. Personal study and small group discussions at WWP each week link our everyday challenges with the solutions given to us through the teachings of Christ and His Church.
We invite you to consider Walking with Purpose at The Church of St. Luke beginning Tuesday morning, Jan. 15, 2019 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m First 6-weeks (Jan. 15 – Feb. 26); Second 7-weeks (April 23 – June 18)
The total cost is $46/person (22-week participant study guide)
RSVP with Jean Goulding; on behalf of our parish team, we look forward to hearing from you soon and seeing you on Tuesday, January 15, 2019!
Scrip gift cards are on sale THIS WEEKEND (Feb 23-24)! Stop by and buy cards for all your needs: gas, groceries, coffee, gifts, and many more.
Pre Order Forms available on side tables in the baptistery or HERE.
Proceeds to benefit St. Luke Outreach Ministry
1st Friday Adoration/Benediction
Prayer before the Blessed Sacrament: Adoration, Praise, Thanksgiving, Petition
Join us Friday, March 1 from 8:00am - 5:00pm to pray before the Blessed Sacrament, ending with closing Benediction and prayer for vocations.
- Rev. Ronald E. Cochran, Pastor
- Deacon Dennie Nickell, Deacon Emeritus
- Deacon Jerry Stenovec, Deacon
- Deacon Allan Williams, Deacon
- Jim Crockett, Business Manager
- Jane Alfano, Pastoral Associate
- Joanie Maitilasso, Parish Secretary & Bulletin Editor
- Robert Stevenson, Facilities Manager
- Evelyn Beale, Coordinator Middle/High School Faith Formation & Youth/Young Adult Ministry
- Debbie Stenovec, Coordinator of Faith Formation PreK-5th
- Colin McColl, Cantor
- Susan Paul, Accompanist
- Lance Attiq, Web Master
- Ed Broadhurst, Scrip Coordinator
Sunday 9:00 am 11:30 am
Wednesday 7:30 am
Thursday 7:30 am
Friday 7:30 am
Saturday 3:30 pm-Reconciliation