K of C Announcements
The following are activities hosted by the Knights of Columbus for our parish and community:
Pancake Breakfast will take place on Sunday, Nov 19 from 9:30-11 AM
Knights Memorial Mass for deceased members will be on Sunday, Nov 19 at 9:00 AM
K of C Essay Scholarship applications are open to 11th/12th grade students and can be found HERE
Children's Christmas Choir
It’s time to lift our voices in song to celebrate Jesus’ Birthday! All Kindergarten through 8th grade Young People are invited.
Registration and orientation will be on December 2rd, 3-3:30PM in the church. Rehearsal: Saturdays December 2nd, 9th, and 16th. 3:30-4:30PM.
The Children’s Choir will sing Sunday, December 24 at the 4PM Mass
Come and be part of the fun! See you soon!!
Las Madrinas Bake Sale
The Las Madrinas Christmas Bake and Craft Sale will be held December 3rd, 2017 after 9:00 am Mass in church hall.
Bake your favorite Christmas cookies, pies, cakes, OR make your favorite Craft Item for this special event!
For more information please contact Ann Murray. All Proceeds to benefit Noah Homes & The Giving Tree
- Rev. Ronald E. Cochran, Pastor
- Deacon Dennie Nickell, Deacon
- Deacon Jerry Stenovec, Deacon
- Deacon Allan Williams, Deacon
- Jim Crockett, Business Manager
- Jane Alfano, Pastoral Associate
- Joanie Maitilasso, Parish Secretary & Bulletin Editor
- Robert Stevenson, Facilities Manager
- Evelyn Beale, Coordinator Middle/High School Faith Formation & Youth/Young Adult Ministry
- Debbie Stenovec, Coordinator of Faith Formation PreK-5th
- Colin McColl, Cantor
- Susan Paul, Accompanist
- Lance Attiq, Web Master
- Tom Stone, Scrip Coordinator
Sunday 9:00 am 11:30 am
Wednesday 7:30 am
Thursday 7:30 am
Friday 7:30 am
Saturday 3:30 pm-Reconciliation