Taste of St. Luke-Feb 3, 2018
Save the date, the 4th annual Taste of St. Luke will be held on Saturday, February 3rd, 2018
Share food, fun, and friendship; something delicious to tase for everyone!
Three of our table cannot participate this year (Korean, German, & Mexican) We need a minimum of 5 tables to host this event.
If you are interested in volunteering or hosting a table please contact Pat Riggs.
First Friday Adoration/Benediction
Come meet Jesus at a “Happy Hour” of Eucharistic Adoration on January 5, 2018 beginning at 8 am, prayer before Blessed Sacrament ending, at 5 pm, with Closing Benediction & Prayer for vocations.
All are welcome! There is a sign up sheet available in the baptistery or jus come by. If you wish to sign up by phone or for additional information: Cindy Christmas or Mike Wasyliw
K of C Announcements
The following are activities hosted by the Knights of Columbus for our parish and community:
K of C Essay Scholarship applications are open to 11th/12th grade students and can be found HERE
- Rev. Ronald E. Cochran, Pastor
- Deacon Dennie Nickell, Deacon
- Deacon Jerry Stenovec, Deacon
- Deacon Allan Williams, Deacon
- Jim Crockett, Business Manager
- Jane Alfano, Pastoral Associate
- Joanie Maitilasso, Parish Secretary & Bulletin Editor
- Robert Stevenson, Facilities Manager
- Evelyn Beale, Coordinator Middle/High School Faith Formation & Youth/Young Adult Ministry
- Debbie Stenovec, Coordinator of Faith Formation PreK-5th
- Colin McColl, Cantor
- Susan Paul, Accompanist
- Lance Attiq, Web Master
- Tom Stone, Scrip Coordinator
Sunday 9:00 am 11:30 am
Wednesday 7:30 am
Thursday 7:30 am
Friday 7:30 am
Saturday 3:30 pm-Reconciliation