1st Friday Adoration
On Friday April 5 from 8am-5pm, help is needed to spend a "Holy Hour" with our Lord in silence or prayer. No experience necessary, all are welcome. At 5pm we say a closing Benediction and a prayer for vocations.
Sign up in the baptistry, or just stop by, to spend an hour in prayer with Jesus who is present on the altar in the Blessed Sacrament.
Easter Lily Memoriams
Easter Lilies beautifully decorate our church on Easter and are a special way to remember loved ones, both living and deceased.
Donation for Easter Lilies are: small $25.00, medium $50.00 and large $150.00. Envelopes are available in pews and on the side tables in the Baptistery. For more info call the parish office at 442-1697.
Emmaus-April 3, 2019
Our next journey takes place on April 3, 2019 5:30-8pm (kitchen closes at 6pm) centered around our Lenten "The Passion & Resurrection"
We begin with a shared meal, followed by an Opening Prayer, Song, Large Group Activity, Smaller age-appropriate learning groups, and close with Prayer and Song.
Scrip gift cards are on sale THIS WEEKEND & NEXT (Mar 30-31 & Apr 6-7)! Stop by and buy cards for all your needs: gas, groceries, coffee, gifts, and many more.
Pre Order Forms available on side tables in the baptistery or HERE.
Proceeds to benefit St. Luke Outreach Ministry
- Rev. Ronald E. Cochran, Pastor
- Deacon Dennie Nickell, Deacon Emeritus
- Deacon Jerry Stenovec, Deacon
- Deacon Allan Williams, Deacon
- Jim Crockett, Business Manager
- Jane Alfano, Pastoral Associate
- Joanie Maitilasso, Parish Secretary & Bulletin Editor
- Robert Stevenson, Facilities Manager
- Evelyn Beale, Coordinator Middle/High School Faith Formation & Youth/Young Adult Ministry
- Debbie Stenovec, Coordinator of Faith Formation PreK-5th
- Colin McColl, Cantor
- Susan Paul, Accompanist
- Lance Attiq, Web Master
- Ed Broadhurst, Scrip Coordinator
Sunday 9:00 am 11:30 am
Wednesday 7:30 am
Thursday 7:30 am
Friday 7:30 am
Saturday 3:30 pm-Reconciliation