St. Luke Mobile App
To find out more information click HERE
ECC4K Book Drive
East County Christmas for Kids (ECC4K) is looking for gently used or new children's books for kids to distribute at the event. Approximately 3000 books are needed for ages ranging from toddler through middle school.
Please leave donated books in the bins located in the baptistry. If you are interested in volunteering for the book distribution on Sunday, December 16 or if you have any questions, please contact Don Mercurio.
Las Madrinas Christmas Bake/Craft Sale
Las Madrinas will be hosting their annual Christmas Bake and Craft Sale on December 2nd, 2018 after the 9:00 am Mass in the church hall. Bake your favorite Christmas Cookies-Pies-Cakes or make your favorite Craft Item for this special event.
For more information, please contact Kay Kruegar. All Proceeds to benefit Noah Homes & The Giving Tree
Scrip for Gifts
Start your holiday shopping now!
PRE-ORDER your Scrip gift cards now! This will ensure that you receive the cards that you want for your Christmas shopping or gifts.
Pre Order Forms available on side tables in the baptistery or HERE. Scrip for sale every weekend until 12/23!
Proceeds to benefit St. Luke Outreach Ministry
- Rev. Ronald E. Cochran, Pastor
- Deacon Dennie Nickell, Deacon Emeritus
- Deacon Jerry Stenovec, Deacon
- Deacon Allan Williams, Deacon
- Jim Crockett, Business Manager
- Jane Alfano, Pastoral Associate
- Joanie Maitilasso, Parish Secretary & Bulletin Editor
- Robert Stevenson, Facilities Manager
- Evelyn Beale, Coordinator Middle/High School Faith Formation & Youth/Young Adult Ministry
- Debbie Stenovec, Coordinator of Faith Formation PreK-5th
- Colin McColl, Cantor
- Susan Paul, Accompanist
- Lance Attiq, Web Master
- Ed Broadhurst, Scrip Coordinator
Sunday 9:00 am 11:30 am
Wednesday 7:30 am
Thursday 7:30 am
Friday 7:30 am
Saturday 3:30 pm-Reconciliation