St. Luke Mobile App
To find out more information click HERE
Walking with Purpose, Women's Scripture Study
Walking with Purpose is a women’s Catholic thematic scripture study that aims to bring women to a much closer relationship with Christ. Personal study and small group discussions at WWP each week link our everyday challenges with the solutions given to us through the teachings of Christ and His Church.
We invite you to consider Walking with Purpose at The Church of St. Luke beginning Tuesday morning, Jan. 15, 2019 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m First 6-weeks (Jan. 15 – Feb. 26); Second 7-weeks (April 23 – June 18)
The total cost is $46/person (22-week participant study guide)
RSVP with Jean Goulding; on behalf of our parish team, we look forward to hearing from you soon and seeing you on Tuesday, January 15, 2019!
Emmaus-January 9, 2019
Our next journey occurs on January 9, 2019 from 5:30-8PM, centered around the theme "Caring for God's Creation". We begin with a shared meal, kitchen closes at 6PM, and then break out into smaller learning groups.
For more information, click HERE
PRE-ORDER your Scrip gift cards now! This will ensure that you receive the cards that you want for your shopping or gifts.
Pre Order Forms available on side tables in the baptistery or HERE.
Proceeds to benefit St. Luke Outreach Ministry
- Rev. Ronald E. Cochran, Pastor
- Deacon Dennie Nickell, Deacon Emeritus
- Deacon Jerry Stenovec, Deacon
- Deacon Allan Williams, Deacon
- Jim Crockett, Business Manager
- Jane Alfano, Pastoral Associate
- Joanie Maitilasso, Parish Secretary & Bulletin Editor
- Robert Stevenson, Facilities Manager
- Evelyn Beale, Coordinator Middle/High School Faith Formation & Youth/Young Adult Ministry
- Debbie Stenovec, Coordinator of Faith Formation PreK-5th
- Colin McColl, Cantor
- Susan Paul, Accompanist
- Lance Attiq, Web Master
- Ed Broadhurst, Scrip Coordinator
Sunday 9:00 am 11:30 am
Wednesday 7:30 am
Thursday 7:30 am
Friday 7:30 am
Saturday 3:30 pm-Reconciliation