Church of St. Luke Lending Library
The Library is located in the parish hall on the sides of the fireplace.
- Select the book or DVD you would like to borrow
- You can click a link below to see what we have in the library, listed by title, author, or category
- You can click a link below to see a description of the book or DVD you are curious about
- You can click a link below to see a bio on the author
- Fill out the date, name of the book or DVD you are borrowing, and your contact information (PLEASE PRINT) on the clipboard on the library shelf
- If it is a book you don’t want others to know you checked out, email rich@warcholiks with the information to check it out more confidentially
- When you return the book or DVD, just find where you checked it out and check the returned box, or fill out a new line with the book name and check the returned box.
If you are unable to come to the church to check out a book or DVD, contact Rich Warcholik, rich@warcholiks, or 619-933-8468, or 619-440-2269 and we will see that the book or DVD is delivered to you.
If you have a good book that you would like to donate, please drop it off at the office or contact Rich Warcholik @ [email protected]
View the library list by: