Young Adult Ministry
Young Adult ministry is available to any young(ish) adults age 18-39. We aim to offer engaging events for young adults in their various life-stages in order to empower life-long discipleship. Reach out if you’d like to get more information about:
- St. Luke Young Adult Gatherings - casual opportunities to have meaningful discussions about faith and every-day life
- East County Young Adult (ECYA) collaborative social events, Bible studies, and nights of worship
- Diocesan events like Theology on Tap, Abide worship nights, retreats, an annual Christmas Gala, and so much more!
- Young Catholic Professionals - an organization which brings together young adults and seasoned business professionals in a variety of events to foster Catholic identity, encourage community and inspire action.
- Marriage Ministry -fostering opportunities for couples to socialize, pray, and grow in faith together
If you have any questions regarding Young Adult Ministry, please contact Evelyn Beale by phone at (619) 442-1697 ext. 106 or email Evelyn Beale.
Visit the San Diego Catholic Diocese's website to check out the calendar for the Young Adult Ministry's events in the diocese.