On-Site Masses Update
Masks are required for your safety and for those around you. Everyone's temperature will be checked at-the-front-entrance. Everyone's hands must be cleaned at the wall-mounted hand-sanitizer stations upon entering the building. Members of the same household unit will be seated together, and also socially-distanced from people of other household units. The pews are marked for your convenience.
Sunday Community Rosary
The Knights of Columbus invite you to join us on Sunday mornings at 8:00 AM to pray the Rosary. Below is the on-line Zoom link:
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 835 6350 6061
Note: You may sign in earlier to be ready when we promptly start at 8:00 AM.
St. Luke Mobile App
To find out more information click HERE
Scrip sales will be offered on the first and last Sunday each month at the 9 AM Mass. Stop by and buy cards for all your needs: gas, groceries, coffee, gifts, and many more. Many cards can be managed directly by you with a St. Luke Family account.
Details and Scrip Pre-order Forms are available at the Scrip table or click the link to download the form.
Proceeds to benefit St. Luke Outreach Ministry.
- Rev. Ronald E. Cochran, Pastor
- Deacon Dennie Nickell, Deacon Emeritus
- Deacon Jerry Stenovec, Deacon
- Jim Crockett, Business Manager
- Jane Cruz Alfano, Pastoral Associate
- Joanie Maitilasso, Parish Secretary & Bulletin Editor
- Robert Stevenson, Facilities Manager
- Evelyn Beale, Coordinator Middle/High School Faith Formation & Youth/Young Adult Ministry
- Jennifer Kroeger, Coordinator of Faith Formation PreK-5th
- Debbie Stenovec, Coordinator of Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- Colin McColl, Cantor
- Susan Paul, Accompanist
- Madeline Flores, Website Administrator
Wednesday: 7:30 AM
Thursday: 7:30 AM
Friday: 7:30 AM
Saturday Vigil: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM (live-streamed); 11:30am; 6:00 PM
Syriac Orthodox Mass