St. Luke Mobile App
To find out more information click HERE
Scrip sales will be offered on the first and last Sunday each month at the 9 AM Mass. Stop by and buy cards for all your needs: gas, groceries, coffee, gifts, and many more. Many cards can be managed directly by you with a St. Luke Family account.
Details and Scrip Order Forms are available at the Scrip table or click the link to download the form.
Proceeds to benefit St. Luke Outreach Ministry.
Safe Place Faith Community
A Safe Place -- Our Response to Violence
Education - Support - Resources
Ways you can help
- Jane Cruz Alfano, Parish Life Director
- Father Don Coleman, Parish Priest
- Deacon Jerry Stenovec, Deacon
- Joanie Maitilasso, Admin Assistant & Bulletin Editor
- Tina Miller, Financial Assistant
- Robert Stevenson, Facilities Manager
- Michelle Hayford, Coordinator of Faith Formation for PreK-5th Grade, Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- Jennifer Kroeger, Coordinator of Faith Formation for PreK-5th Grade First Eucharist & Reconcillation, Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- Evelyn Beale, Coordinator Middle/High School Faith Formation & Youth/Young Adult Ministry
- Colin McColl, Cantor
- Susan Paul, Accompanist
- Madeline Flores, Website Administrator
Wednesday: 7:30 AM
Thursday: 7:30 AM
Friday: 7:30 AM
Saturday Vigil: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM, 11:30 AM
Reconciliation: Saturdays at 3:30 PM
Children's Liturgy: Sundays at the 9:00 AM and 11:30 AM Masses
High Schoolers meet every other Sunday, 10:00 AM in front of the church. Check Parish calendar on website for dates. All high schoolers are welcomed.
Adoration: First Friday of month, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM with Closing Benediction at 5PM
Reporting Sexual Abuse
Reporting allegations of sexual misconduct: The diocese of San Diego treats all allegations of sexual misconduct by clergy or Church personnel seriously and deals with them in a prompt, confidential and thorough manner. To report sexual misconduct by clergy or Church personnel, including abuse, please call Mary Acosta, Victim Assistance Coordinator, (858) 490-8353, email [email protected] or visit www.safeinourdiocese.org. Situations of recent or ongoing sexual abuse should be reported to local law enforcement.