Bulletin Article Submissions
- Bulletin article submissions are due Mondays by 10:00 am, one week before the desired Sunday bulletin announcement, though sometimes schedule changes are necessary. Email your article to [email protected]
Please note, if you include an email address or phone number in your bulletin article you may be at a greater risk for receiving phishing or spam. If you receive an email soliciting gift cards, money, or help, always verify in real life (by phone call or in person) that the person is really requesting these things.
St. Luke Mobile App
To find out more information visit
STL Mobile App
Scrip sales will be offered on the first and third Sunday each month at the 9 AM Mass. Stop by and buy cards for all your needs: gas, groceries, coffee, gifts, and many more. Many cards can be managed directly by you with a St. Luke Family account.
Details and Scrip Order Forms are available at the Scrip table or click the link to download the form.
Proceeds to benefit St. Luke Outreach Ministry.
Safe Place Faith Community
A Safe Place -- Our Response to Violence
Education - Support - Resources
Ways you can help
St. Luke uses a Church Assistive Hearing System
- Jane Cruz Alfano, Parish Life Director
- Father Don Coleman, Parish Priest
- Deacon Jerry Stenovec, Deacon
- Deacon Michael Maria, Deacon
- Joanie Maitilasso, Admin Assistant & Bulletin Editor
- Tina Miller, Financial Assistant
- Robert Stevenson, Facilities Manager
- Michelle Hayford, Coordinator of Faith Formation for Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- Youth Minister, Steve Browne, Coordinator Middle/High School Faith Formation & Youth/Young Adult Ministry
- Colin McColl, Cantor
- Susan Paul, Accompanist
- Madeline Flores, Website Administrator
Wednesday - Friday: 7:30 AM
Saturday Vigil: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM, 11:30 AM
Reconciliation: Saturdays at 3:30 PM
Children's Liturgy: Sundays at the 9:00 AM and 11:30 AM Masses
High Schoolers meet every other Sunday, 10:00 AM in front of the church. Check Parish calendar on website for dates. All high schoolers are welcomed.
Adoration: First Friday of month, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM with Closing Benediction at 5PM; remaining Fridays of the month, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Reporting Sexual Abuse
Reporting allegations of sexual misconduct: The diocese of San Diego treats all allegations of sexual misconduct by clergy or Church personnel seriously and deals with them in a prompt, confidential and thorough manner. To report sexual misconduct by clergy or Church personnel, including abuse, please call Mary Acosta, Victim Assistance Coordinator, (858) 490-8353, email [email protected] or visit www.safeinourdiocese.org. Situations of recent or ongoing sexual abuse should be reported to local law enforcement.
CatechismClass.com - CatechismClass.com has been producing children and adult faith formation programs and Sacramental Preparation online study programs for over 15 years. Under the leadership of Bishop Vasa and with the support of many bishops and priests, we are here to help anyone looking for great catholic education resources. You can view all of our current offerings at https://www.catechismclass.