A Message from Pope Francis
St. Luke Mobile App
To find out more information click HERE
Scrip sales will be offered on the first and last Sunday each month at the 9 AM Mass. Stop by and buy cards for all your needs: gas, groceries, coffee, gifts, and many more. Many cards can be managed directly by you with a St. Luke Family account.
Details and Scrip Order Forms are available at the Scrip table or click the link to download the form.
Proceeds to benefit St. Luke Outreach Ministry.
- Jane Cruz Alfano, Parish Life Director
- Father Don Coleman, Parish Priest
- Deacon Jerry Stenovec, Deacon
- Joanie Maitilasso, Admin Assistant & Bulletin Editor
- Tina Miller, Financial Assistant
- Robert Stevenson, Facilities Manager
- Michelle Hayford, Coordinator of Faith Formation for PreK-5th Grade, Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- Jennifer Kroeger, Coordinator of Faith Formation for PreK-5th Grade First Eucharist & Reconcillation, Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- Evelyn Beale, Coordinator Middle/High School Faith Formation & Youth/Young Adult Ministry
- Colin McColl, Cantor
- Susan Paul, Accompanist
- Madeline Flores, Website Administrator
Wednesday: 7:30 AM
Thursday: 7:30 AM
Friday: 7:30 AM
Saturday Vigil: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM, 11:30 AM
Reconciliation: Saturdays at 3:30 PM
Children's Liturgy: Sundays at the 9:00 AM and 11:30 AM Masses
High Schoolers meet every other Sunday, 10:00 AM in front of the church. Check Parish calendar on website for dates. All high schoolers are welcomed.
Adoration: First Friday of month, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM with Closing Benediction at 5PM
Safe Place Faith Community
A Safe Place -- Our Response to Violence
Education - Support - Resources
Ways you can help
Reporting Sexual Abuse
Reporting allegations of sexual misconduct: The diocese of San Diego treats all allegations of sexual misconduct by clergy or Church personnel seriously and deals with them in a prompt, confidential and thorough manner. To report sexual misconduct by clergy or Church personnel, including abuse, please call Mary Acosta, Victim Assistance Coordinator, (858) 490-8353, email [email protected] or visit www.safeinourdiocese.org. Situations of recent or ongoing sexual abuse should be reported to local law enforcement.